S1 Episode 9: How To Make A Debt Payoff Plan That Works
You want to pay off your debt but you don’t know where to start? This episode is just for you. In this episode, I share a bit about my debt payoff journey as I share tips to help you come up with a debt payoff plan that works, and that is perfectly suited to you.
In this episode I break down:
1. The very first step you need to take – committing to paying off your debt
2. Writing down everything you owe and organizing your debt
3. Avalanche or Snowball? Which one is it?
4. Allocating what you can to debt payoff and sticking to the plan
5. Ways to put more towards your debt
6. Sabotaging yourself in the process: don’t do it
7. Staying accountable, tracking progress, and celebrating milestones
Friend, you’re well on your way to being debt-free! Thank you for listening to this episode of the Rich Immigrant podcast, please rate, review, subscribe, and share this episode. Stay connected with the podcast and join our community on Instagram at ‘Therichimmigrant.’